I don’t know why, but this picture scares me. It’s such a beautiful, peaceful, calm, serene scene, yet she looks like she’s facing life head on. Have you ever had those moments? When you just look at the world and you’re like, “This is what it’s come to.” and for her, it seems like it’s come to drowning herself. Now I pray that’s not true and maybe it’s just how I see the picture but there’s just something about it. The way she moves her left hand, like she’s nervous or scared and how the sky is totally calm and all that stands before her and the ocean, is 10 feet of sand. But I could be totally wrong, perception is everything.
^ that was one of the deepest/calming things i’ve ever read.
^ sounds like how my english teacher would describe this picture
1:16:37 @ 6/19/2012
Reblogged from dilated-vibes
Posted by henrrydelavega
- slowcruelhands reblogged this from indietypewriter
- slowcruelhands likes this
- summerandoreos reblogged this from temheh
- spades-clubs-and-diamonds likes this
- spades-clubs-and-diamonds reblogged this from ilusioned
- myy--wonderlandd reblogged this from ilovejoesantagato
- Show more notes